Thursday, March 5, 2015

TOABH: Ermahgerd!


Ermahgerd.
What is your pony's absolute favorite riding activity? What makes those little ears perk and causes the knees to lift?

First things first, please raise your hand if you said "ermahgerd!" out loud in various funny voices and at different volume levels while pondering the answer to this question.

...just me then? well, okay, fine.

I think we've already established that Tristan's absolute favorite activity is eating, preferably by himself, preferably in a large field outside.

If I had to pick something he loves under saddle, though? Cross country.


He takes a while to warm up but when the lights come on upstairs and he realizes he can go FAST and JUMP and then the adrenaline rush hits and it is the BEST DAY EVER.


EVER.


EVERRRRRRR.

4 comments:

  1. He looks like one happy pony in those pics!! I suspect this will be a popular answer for this hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're probably right! There's a reason we do it!

      Delete
  2. I totally said ermahgerd about a hundred times while writing my post, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.