Monday, March 23, 2015

Round 1, Match 4: Spirit, Wild Stallion of the Cimarron versus Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

Spirit: Wild Stallion of the Cimarron versus Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken


Spirit: Wild Stallion of the Cimarron (2002)

As a wild stallion travels across the frontiers of the Old West, he befriends a young human and finds true love with a mare.


Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken (1991)

This is the story of Sonora Webster, a teenage runaway during the Depression. Her life's ambition is to travel to Atlantic City, where "all your dreams come true." After leaving home she accepts a job from Dr. Carver and his girl-and-horse high diving act.

(YOU GUYS IF THIS POLL DOESN'T TURN OUT THE ONLY TRUE CORRECT WAY I AM RAGE-QUITTING THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT, SO VOTE WELL.)

7 comments:

  1. hahaha I had no idea this match-up was so polarizing! This one was actually a really hard choice for me. Just me? ....Bueller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this poll is so close! I mean, I liked Spirit and all, but really?! NO ONE BEATS WILD HEARTS CAN'T BE BROKEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg wild hearts for the win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you leave the voting open a bit longer...I keep missing it! But hell..thank god Senora and Lightening won! My heros :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to adjust them for 36 hours - I've been setting them at 24 hours. I've set up the other polls and I'm not sure if I can change them afterwards. If you miss a poll, just leave a comment and I'll make sure it gets tallied when I move names on to the next round!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.