Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Round 1, Match 7: Phar Lap versus Black Beauty

Phar Lap versus Black Beauty

This one, I think, will end in tears. (Partially because both movies end in tears, but I digress.)


Phar Lap (1983)

The true story of a Australian racehorse that becomes a champion with the help of a local stableboy.


Black Beauty (1994)

The fates of horses, and the people who own and command them, are revealed as Black Beauty narrates the circle of his life.

Battle of the tearjerkers...begin!

6 comments:

  1. True statement - I've watched Black Beauty no less than 20 times and I cry EVERY single time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God, yes, big huge ugly crying jag for like the last 10 minutes straight.

      Delete
  2. GET VOTING FOR PHAR LAP PEOPLE. THIS ONE BETTER COME OUT RIGHT.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phar Lap is one of the best MOVIES of all time...lets go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. This one was tough. Phar Lap was my favorite movie when I was a kid, but that Black Beauty was stunning. Grrr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.