Saturday, October 1, 2016

Weekly Blog Roundup

Some blog roundup links for you!

Wait, he does what? from A Work in Progress
I laughed really hard. Really, really hard.

Dispatches from Devon from Hand Gallop
Coolest job ever, or coolest job ever?

2pointober from 'Fraidy Cat Eventing
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!

Hey Riders! It's time to tame your lizard brain! from Trafalgar Square Books
Andrea, the author of this book, is the absolute shit. She's a brilliant rider and trainer...AND a licensed counselor. (Oh, and she's from Vermont, so doubleplus bonus points.) I did a clinic with her some years ago and the lunchtime included loads of the things that ended up in this book. I don't have the typical rider fears (I really don't care whether I fall off or not) but it still helped me. I hope to get a copy of the book and review it here, but in the meantime, here's a taste.

24 comments:

  1. That book sounds awesome...my lizard brain could use some taming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.