Friday, March 27, 2015

Round 2, Match 2: Secretariat versus Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

First, a moderator note: the next two matches will be posted at 10:00 am EST on Saturday and Sunday. They'll feature National Velvet versus Hidalgo and Black Beauty versus Seabiscuit. Each poll will be open for 24 hours, so make sure you get your vote in. (If you miss it and you REALLY want to vote, leave a comment before Monday at 10:00 am so I can take it into account.)

On Monday, we'll do the two Final Four matches and then on Tuesday, March 31, we'll have the final.

Secretariat versus Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

This match pits one of the real nail-biters of Round 1 against the runaway winner of the other bracket.

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken barely beat out Spirit: Wild Stallion of the Cimarron despite my decidedly non-objective rant.

Secretariat trounced The Horse Whisperer much like its title character at the Belmont.

Who will make it to the next round?

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up about weekend voting - my internet time can be spotty at best on the weekends but i'll try to get my votes in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Secretariat wins this round, I'm going to quit voting out of shame for my fellow horse people. That movie SUCKED, especially in comparison to Wild Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are killing me. I wish I could tell you the angst it gives me having to rule out movies I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50/50??? NOT POSSIBLE shame on everyone voting for Secretariat! I can only assume you haven't seen WHCBB!! hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rats!!!!! I missed the first few votes, but it's game on for the rest. Fun poll!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry missed the voting and this late (But still before mOnday! ) vote won't be popular, but I need to vote for Secretariat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. py that was me, Raithen. So you know where to send the flogging. Sorry, Wild Hearts hits all sort of things I kinda don't love in movies. *shrug*

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.