Monday, November 4, 2013

Flying Changes on Sale

Heads up!

Flying Changes, by Sara Gruen, is on sale for Kindle today for $2.99.


It's the story of a woman who was an eventing superstar as a young woman until her horse died tragically. As an older woman, she has the opportunity to ride again when her daughter falls in love with horses.

I'm not sure I could qualify this as a good read, but it is highly entertaining and worth the price at $2.99.

I'll have to dig out my paper copy soon and do a review for the blog. In the meantime, go check it out and let me know how you like it! If you've already read it, what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to dig out my paper copy soon and do a review for the blog.

    Bwahahaha, yes, you do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the horses weren't too bad, if a bit much of the equine version of flaming red hair and flashing blue/green/purple eyes, but the people!! Oy - they were so stupid and self involved I wanted to swat them...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.