Sunday, November 23, 2014

Life is just not fair

I spent last week in Boston at a very, very intensive professional conference. Life was go-go-go from 5am to 11pm every day. During every break in the conference I was trying desperately to stay on top of email from my day job.

Tristan went out a few times on hacks with the working student, but I have not ridden him myself in 10 days.

Today, Sunday, I was back home and had nothing in my schedule. It's even back up into the 40s for what will likely be the last time in 5 months.

I woke up feeling like death warmed over. I've been awake for 7 hours now and still feel exhausted, achey, and listless. I'm reading things on the internet and poking at some work but I just can't make myself go further than the living room.

Sigh.

Maybe tomorrow?

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.