- finish garage (and by extension, basement reorganization)
- gut weird back room and turn it into a man cave
HUGE progress! Not done yet, but probably/hopefully January.
- strip wallpaper and repaint: back bedroom, front bedroom, office, front hallway, nook area/game room
Nook area/game room is next, after the holidays, and front bedroom will depend on the tricky timing of not having houseguests for about 8 weeks straight...so after ski season. Maybe March?
Front hallway...we'll see.
- conserve front entryway mural
Haven't touched this, BUT a conservator friend will be here in late January / early February, so I am hoping to have her look at it then.
- sleeping porch: repaint, replace glass panes, finalize furniture arrangement there
Haven't touched this.
- most remaining radiators stripped and repainted (will probably hold on sun room and living room for now)
Haven't touched this. At this point, it will be a year 3 project because we can't do this while the heat still needs to be on and it will definitely be on through May, ahahahahaha, Vermont.
- landscaping and yard, including some raised beds for gardening
- drainage work along the north side of the house to prevent flooding problems
Yeah no. Next summer, for sure.