Saturday, January 2, 2016

Weekly Blog Roundup

It's back!

Here are a few blog posts from the horsey world this week.

A word on EHV-1 from PONY'TUDE
Scary but very important information.

Choosing a second (or third! or more!) dog from Team Unruly
I had never thought about any of this before, and it's good information to have, especially as I intensify my efforts to convince my husband that we need a second dog.

Unbranded by The Journey to 100 Miles
Truly superb overview of mustang policy, with a great thoughtful discussion in the comments, framed as a review of a new documentary about young men who ride mustangs cross-country.

How to say no to more work from the Harvard Business Review
My theme for 2016. This was a good review with thoughtful techniques and helpful advice.

2015 Gift Exchange Link Up from Fly on Over
Always one of the best parts of the holiday season, and this is a fun roundup!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.