Saturday, October 15, 2016

Weekly Blog Roundup

Couple of blog posts from the greater world today.

Shoulder-In by Jane Savoie
I always like Jane's explanations of movements, with good step by step things to think about.

Doing everything by yourself from The Reeling
Yeah. I feel this. I'm in a great boarding barn but 95% of the time I'm there totally by myself. My husband is determinedly non-horsey. I can't even take my dog to the barn because she's a nutcase.

New Hampshire Equitation and Hunter Finals from Breeches & Boat Shoes
I still don't get hunters, but I loved this show recap.

And one non-horsey read that I think horse people will still appreciate:

An Organic Chicken Farm in Georgia Has Become an Endless Buffet for Bald Eagles from Audobon
I am endlessly fascinated by balance, and trying to keep things in balance as we learn more about sustainability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.