Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Internet: An Appreciation

This is just to say thank you. Thank you all for existing, and being awesome, and supportive, and clever, and kind.

I've so appreciated every comment I've gotten about Tristan, all the encouragement and sympathy and helpful advice. I treasure every one. I'm sorry if I'm perpetually behind in responding to them!

I was thinking about what an amazing thing the internet is, that it would connect all these people from different places and different backgrounds, and I thought about the friends I've made. All those late nights typing and laughing and reading and watching things together. I came up in fandom before I ever horse blogged, and it's so wonderful to have those bonds over the horse part of my life, not just the geek part.

So, thank you - yes, you - for being you.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.