Saturday, March 15, 2014

#VermontProblems

Tristan did not get his spring shots yesterday after all; my poor vet had a day entirely filled with emergency calls, and finally mid-afternoon sent a text that started like this:

"Hello girls! Just left a goat found buried in a snowbank..."

Apparently a poor goat wandered off in the snowstorm, got lost, got stuck in a snowbank, and they found him just in time. She thinks he will be ok. Poor goat!

Today, it is in the 20s and 30s, hallelujah, so I will ride tonight after work. Tomorrow, hack; Monday, we'll see what happens since I have a full day of meetings scheduled on my day off and it might not get into single digits. In MARCH, god damn it, Vermont. Enough already!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, glad to hear the goat will be okay. And yuck yuck yuck to that weather!! This makes me nervous about our move next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.