Saturday, June 17, 2017

Weekly Blog Roundup

Your links roundup for weekend reading! As a reminder, if you want these in your email inbox, sign up here.

Avoid This Dangerous Donut in Saddle from Saddle Seeks Horse
It never occurred to me that this could happen, and I'm going to be thinking about it going forward for sure. It's always amazing how horses find new ways to try and kill us or themselves.

Cavaletti Building from Equestrian at Hart
These look terrific, and the photographs were especially helpful! Cavaletti are so incredibly useful, and it's good to have at least a few pairs around.

Ponies Coming Home: The Realization of a Dream from Stampy and the Brain
I can't even put into words how jealous I am. I've loved watching the progress photos of this barn coming together; here's the happy ending!

Saddlebox Giveaway from The South Dakota Cowgirl
GIVEAWAY ALERT!

Blog Hop: Favorite Exercises from The $900 Facebook Pony
Great idea for a blog hop - I'll probably write something out soon.

Guess What Breed Our Mustangs Are & Mustang DNA Report from DIY Horse Ownership
I've always wanted to do this for Tristan - so cool!

Hula Hoop or Belly Dance from Not So Speedy Dressage
I had never thought of following the canter this way, but I love it!

Bitting Up from PONY'TUDE
I've done it, and written about it. But I'm always curious to see other philosophies.

Heart of Texas Working Equitation Series Show #3 - 5/20-5/21 from The Reeling
This is so freaking cool. I'd love to try this someday.

Economic Case Study: TB v WB v OTTB from 'Fraidy Cat Eventing
This is REALLY interesting, and a vector of analysis I'd never thought about before.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog roundups and always feel so special when one of my posts gets chosen! I'm glad you enjoyed watching my journey and I'm looking forward to sharing more about my experiences having horses at home for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.