Thursday, June 6, 2013

WHOO, Bromont!

At the end of my workday today, I will hop on a bus to head up to Burlington, meet my boyfriend, and we will continue driving up and across the Canadian border for our trip to spectate at the Bromont International Three Day Event.

I'm really excited - it's just started to sink in today. We went a few years ago and had a wonderful time, and since then Bromont has gotten bigger and better. There will be some serious names there riding some serious horses, and the event itself is much friendlier to watch than Rolex or Fair Hill.

Saturday night we'll head into Montreal to soak up some of the Grand Prix atmosphere and stay in a hotel instead of a tent, and then we'll head home Sunday night after showjumping.

I'm looking forward to beautiful event horses, poutine, and Tim Horton's, though not necessarily in that order. (Poutine might be winning right now.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.