Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WEG Eventing Video

No, not the video you think. I didn't catch any of the livestream - just followed commentary and live scoring - and I did some YouTube searches today to see if any rounds had been released. I was curious to see what the course actually looked like.

Instead, I found this.


What the everloving WHAT?

(Side note, anyone think I can ask for an FEI TV subscription on the wedding registry? I have valid reasons involving marital harmony for asking...)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha that video is EVERYTHING :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are a couple full xc runs on eventing nation, mostly the french riders but also WFP http://eventingnation.com/home/watch-william-fox-pitts-full-cross-country-round/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.