Sunday, September 21, 2014

Instagram

I've been off and on (okay, 99% off) with Instagram ever since I picked it up about a year ago to learn how to use it for work, and see whether it would be a good tool for us. (Nope.)

I'm trying to re-focus on taking pictures of cool things, though, and I decided to commit myself to putting something on Instagram every day. I've added a little widget-y thing to the front page of the blog to show them.

I'm @beljoeor, if anyone wants to follow.

Are you on Instagram? Do you like it? Send me your username so I can follow you, too!

(PS: I also registered this blog on Bloglovin, mostly so I could edit the entry about it and change the name and description, because it's a rainy Sunday and I am avoiding work. So, if you so choose, you can now follow my blog with Bloglovin.)

5 comments:

  1. Following on Instagram! Though I will say I'm not nearly as good at Instagram as I am at blogging...I get random spurts where I'll consistently post pics and then forget about it for a month or two. I try to post pics I don't post on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following, I just take pics of whatever makes me happy really :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following! My instagram is full of random things that make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following, mine is mostly horse and dog pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.