Saturday, September 27, 2014

Horse Blogging Roundup

As I mentioned, I'm going to round up some great posts from the horse blog world each week. Have I missed a great post? Comment and let me know!

This is a beautifully written exploration of something I've been thinking a lot about lately. Our horses make us better riders and better horsekeepers, and I don't know about you, but I'm always wishing I'd had this or that revelation just a few years earlier, when I could really use it. We can only keep moving forward.

Experiment from Wait for the Jump
I love me a good gear post, and this is a great one. Nobody tests their stuff like endurance riders, and nobody does a good long training ride post like Saiph. If you're counting that's the intersection of three different awesome things in one post.

Holy Horseshoes from Streets of Salem
So this is not a horse blog - it's a history/architecture blog - but this is a great horsey post with an old story about how horseshoes keep the devil away, complete with cool vintage illustrations. And if you're into old New England architecture and history, check it out.

2 comments:

  1. love this post, and especially the link to streets of salem. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond thrilled that you enjoyed that post! :D Thank you for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.