Saturday, September 13, 2014

Good Morning, Vermont! #winteriscoming

Took this screenshot shortly before I threw a leg over for an early morning hack out before work.


GODDAMN IT, VERMONT.

Can we also take a look at the low on Thursday? Already? REALLY?

Sigh. Beautiful morning, even if it was flipping freezing. 




Some pony was a little bit tight and quick due to the cold - striding out much faster at the walk than usual!


This is what Eye on the Sky means when they say "valley fog." 


Not terribly long, but at least I got something in.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I'm from up by Burlington and really missing the season changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really doesn't seem like it should be getting THAT cold already. I think the prediction for this winter being a severe one might be on target. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.