Friday, November 23, 2012

Small Business Saturday

I am not much for supplements. Tris has been on and off a few different ones over the years. As he ages, however, I have been making a more conscious effort to support him, especially with joint options.

One constant in the supplements I have tried is that I have always, always been happy with HorseTech's products. They are a consistently high quality, have flexible options, superior customer service, and always make a difference, especially in his coat and hoof quality. I've used several different products with the same success.

Tomorrow, for Small Business Saturday, HorseTech is running a 10% off sale - just enter the code SMALL10 at checkout. If you're a US Rider member, you can also take 10% off wig the code USRIDER10. (Just be sure to include your membership number in the comments field so they can verify.)

I will definitely be taking advantage of this sale to stock back up on my current choice, TriSport, and I'll be adding some of he new ReitHoof to help keep his foot growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.