Saturday, April 4, 2015

Weekly Blog Roundup

Here are some great posts from the horse blogging world this week.

Hardcovers from Streets of Salem
This is more of a history blog, but I loooooooved this post about old covers of Black Beauty. (Speaking as someone who owns four different copies; five if you count the ebook.)

Flying High with Artistic Flaire from Eventing Nation
Cute, talented Morgan! Enough said.

This is how trail riding should be done from Not So Speedy Dressage
My jaw was literally hanging open while reading this post. I want to go to there.

Behind the Scenes: Packing the Tack Trailer from Hand Gallop
I LOVE blogs because they show me super cool, interesting, behind the scenes stuff like this.

Reviews: The Battle of the Breastplates from The $900 Facebook Pony
I love breastplates for their functionality and how sharp they make an event horse look. This is a terrific overview and thoughtful dig into how they work and how they should work.

Product Review: Feed XL from The Legal Equestrian
I freaking love the idea behind this, but I've never been able to make myself cough up the money for it. What a cool product, though.

How do you learn? from Not So Speedy Dressage
Outstanding overview, lots to think about.

Rider Review: Smartpak Sunshield Shirts from Stories from the Saddle
I have coveted one of these shirts for a very, very long time. I'm really glad to see this review.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.