Saturday, October 18, 2014

Weekly Blog Roundup

Here's a quick selection of some interesting blog posts over the last week.

PS of Sweden Bridle: First Impressions from The $900 Facebook Pony
You guys, this is the weirdest bridle I have ever seen. I am utterly fascinated. Check it out!

Candy Corn, the Vegetable of Candy from Guinness on Tap
I kind of love this. Horses like the weirdest things sometimes. I've never tried giving Tristan a candy corn (mostly because I don't like them, and never have them around) but I have tried feeding him all sorts of other weird things and his reactions are often hilarious.

You're Invited to a Horse Bloggers Weekend from She Moved to Texas
This sounds amaaaaaaazing! There's zero chance that I can go, and I'm super jealous. Have fun, y'all! (Isn't that what they say in the south?)

On Splints from Boots and Saddles
Hands-down the best explanation of a splint I've ever seen, complete with clever and funny cartoons.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 0% :( I need to focus on finances for a while so I don't crash and burn this spring. I so wish I could go!

      Delete
  2. Ha, I can always be counted on to bring the weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is weird! I look forward to reading your full review of it, I'm intensely curious.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! Thanks for the link. When my friend Lucy off handedly described splints in the words you read in that cartoon I just thought it too funny not to share so I begged her to let me do something with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! It was such a sensible, informative explanation of something I'd heard talked about so often but never spelled out so well.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.