Saturday, November 4, 2017

Weekly Blog Roundup

Gratuitous self-linkage time: here's one of the bags from my new Etsy store! Click on the picture to go to its listing.



WPRA World Finals from The South Dakota Cowgirl
Whole 'nother world from my usual, but so cool.

Blog Hop: My First Horse from Pony Express
The story and the pictures = <3

My definition of a heart horse from The Jumping Percheron
This is just wonderful.

Cold Hands from The Feral Red Horse
Ah, winter gloves, the perennial thorn in my side.

An Infographic View of the Year of Photography from The House on the Hill
What a cool way to display your progress!

Registry Choices from Hand Gallop
I loved reading and thinking about this, since it's not a problem I expect to ever personally encounter.

In memory of Andromaque from Eventing Nation
I loved her. I saw her go at Bromont. What a terrifically game little mare. I was so hoping to see more of her foals.

Day 01: When and Why You Started Riding from Fat Buckskin in a Little Suit
Super cool new blog hop from Clover Ledge Farm, and a really good post entry.

On the Injured List from PONY'TUDE
Gnarly injury photos + story ahead.

A Horse Called Bast from Guinness on Tap
We do so agonize over names!

Small Business Spotlight & Giveaway: Two Socks Designs from The $900 Facebook Pony
Some very cool products and a great giveaway - check it out!

EV114: dressing for eventing dressage from Hand Gallop
SUPER useful!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you do this. I always find great posts I've missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do enjoy doing them, I'm glad you like them.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.