Saturday, November 18, 2017

Weekly Blog Roundup for Saturday, November 17, 2018

This week's featured product from my Etsy shop!




And as a reminder, you can sign up to get these blog links in your email on Friday afternoon.



Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required




HOW YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A HEART HORSE from Three Day Adventures with Horses
<3

LandSafe Clinic – Day 1 & LandSafe Clinic – Day 2 from DIY Horse Ownership
I loooooooove these clinics and these are terrific recaps.

 from The Printable Pony
Horse shopping is so hard.

Lund Saddlery Calfskin Stirrup Leathers Review from Patently Bay
Lund is getting a lot of attention right now, and these leathers look gorgeous.

THINGS I BOUGHT AND DIDN’T NEED | 2017 EQUINE AFFAIRE HAUL from Breeches and Boat Shoes
I need to do my own version of this...

Equestrian gifts for under $20 from Hand Gallop
A really great list, and I'm not just saying that because my own things are on there.

Dante and the vacuum from Viva Carlos
Horse vacuum = living the dream.

Best of HN: This OTTB’s Second Career in Horseback Hawking is #Goals from Eventing Nation
THIS IS SO AWESOME I CANNOT EVEN.

Horse Hunters Episode 1 & Episode 2 from DIY Horse Ownership
Goooooorgeous farms. I covet.

Product Review: Dublin Performance Tights from Journey with a Dancing Horse
Color me intrigued. I was sold at "fleece lined," tbh.

58 Equestrian Gifts under $25 from The Printable Pony
Awesome list!

Grids and Gymnastics from In Omnia Paratus
Pole grids are my jam, especially in winter.

Half Halts and Forward from Not So Speedy Dressage
I struggle with half halts and keeping forward, so this was good to think about.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for taking the time to make these posts. They're part of my Saturday morning routine and such a great way to catch up on all this blogging and horses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting my horse vacuum post made it on the list. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.