Sunday, October 22, 2017

House Post: Man Cave, FINISHED

SUPER EXCITING, YOU GUYS.

When last we left it, the weird bonus room was well on its way...and there it sat, for lo, many months.

Last weekend? The in-laws came to visit again (I love them so much) and we finished it!

But before I show you final pictures, I would like to revisit once again our before picture: what this room looked like when we moved in.


Oh, boy.

What does it look like now, you ask?


SO GOOD.

So, this past weekend, we finished the trim and put in the floor. By "we" I mean my husband and his parents; I had to work, and then my "help" consisted of snuggling the dog (who clearly needed it, I mean, look at her) and then working on the dining room some more, which is almost done.

Progress photos, you say? Happy to oblige.








Now I'm pushing hard on the dining room and the garage, with both to be done in 2017, hopefully.

9 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic! I looooooove click lock flooring. So much easier than nailed or glued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe what a big difference that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing! I love before and after pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Did you do laminate or real wood for the floors. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! What a good job you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot!! Your house transformation posts are seriously so inspiring. When I take on something that needs major renno and am cursing myself while extruding that white shit you put on walls through a 60cc horse syringe... I will know who to blame. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.