Saturday, April 1, 2017

Weekly Blog Roundup

Couple of links for you on this Saturday.

How to back a trailer from Dr. Mel Newton
To this excellent list - with illustrations - I would add PRACTICE. This is truly a skill that anyone can learn. I am the most spatially challenged person I know, and I learned.

Let's Discuss: The Retirement Plan from House on a Hill
I love this - I've been putting a lot of thought into it myself lately. It's something every horse owner should think about.

World Equestrian Center Tour from Fly on Over
o.O
O.o
O.O

Rodeo Queen to Dressage Queen from Not So Speedy Dressage
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

Splat: Finding Commitment and Drive After Discovering That I Don't Bounce Anymore from PONY'TUDE
Welcome to my life. (but seriously this is thoughtful and well-written)

This week's non-horsey read: The Trauma of Facing Deportation from The New Yorker. This is an amazing, emotional, compassionate read about the mental health of children who are in precarious situations. It's from Sweden, but worth considering in light of the things happening in America right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.