Monday, April 10, 2017

Nashville Blogger Meetup?



In about two weeks, I'll be down in Nashville for a few days for a bachelorette party. Said party will take over most of my time there, BUT!

It literally just occurred to me last night that some of you are in the Nashville area and we could meet up.

Because of time constraints & other commitments on my part, the only day/time that works is afternoon through evening on Sunday, April 23. I will have at that point rented a car so I can do some traveling further afield but would rather not go more than an hour.

Are you in Nashville? Want to put together a horse blogger meetup? Send me an email: beljoeorATgmailDOTcom.

Also: if there's anything horsey (or otherwise) I should check out in Nashville, let me know! I may have an hour or two free in the previous days that I can use to pursue my own interests.

(I am...not really a country music fan? But I like Tennnessee, and history, and barbecue, and biscuits, and tourist things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.