Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry merry!

I have been laid up with some kind of death flu that has rampaged through our house. In the decade we have been together, I have never known my husband to run a fever, and this week he spent three days feverish on the couch.

Considering I can't take a deep breath without hacking up a lung, I have not been riding. Last night, though, I finally bought Tristan's present (the biggest bulk bag of mints at Walmart; he's easy) and a frame for the next-to-last art piece to go in my office.


I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I can look up from my computer and see Tristan's goofy cartoon face. ❤️

As ever, huuuuuuuuuuge kudos to Emilie from because pony for doing the cartoon. (click through there for the full version)

I'm hoping she reopens commissions in the new year because I'd love to get one of each of my animals and also offer one as a giveaway for you all. I love this that much. She's got some awesome things planned for the new year and I can't wait to see where she goes!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! He looks so cute in his frame. I'm so glad you're enjoying the cartoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing piece of personalized horse art. I want! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.