Saturday, May 23, 2015

Weekly Blog Roundup

Here are a few blog posts from this past week.

Product Review: Equiflex Sleeves from Cob Jockey
Seriously bummed that this was a huge thumbs down. I love the idea of the product. Anyone else have experience with them?

Fashion at the IHSA Nationals from The Legal Equestrian
Attending & volunteering at the IHSA nationals when they were last in New England was one of the cooler experiences of my horsey lifetime. I like this overview because it's a totally different world than typical showing.

Stop Comparing Yourself to Others from Viva Carlos.
YES. Needed this.

Takes from the Trenches: An Epic Rant from Wait for the Jump
THIS. 1000X THIS.

Those weird colored horses from The $900 Facebook Pony
'Fess up, you know you have a secret favorite horse color.

Myopia Hunt Club Spring Hunter Pace from The Maggie Memoirs
Gorgeous pictures, sounds like a really cool day! Myopia is a New England fixture and a piece of history; lucky to get to ride there!

2 comments:

  1. Funder has used the Equiflex Sleeves with Dixie, and from my understanding it was a big thumbs up with her. :)

    And glad you liked my rant. lol I'm sure it would have had positive comments from most of my usual readers because they (including you!) are excellent pet owners, but I didn't want it open to comments to random readers from the interwebz: my vet tech posts tend to get a lot of hits of that sort.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.