Sunday, January 12, 2014

Still More Joy Day!

I'm still feeling warm fuzzies over the people who left comments on my More Joy Day post.

Best of all: there are still offers out there for me to mail you some homemade horse cookies, based on the recipes I've been experimenting with.

Would you like some? All you have to do is go comment. If you've done something awesome recently, something that would bring a smile to someone else's face, then please share that. If you just want to try some horse cookies, that's cool too! Comment away.

So go forth! Bring more joy unto the world!

1 comment:

  1. No need to send cookies, but my husband and I were happy to give a Visa Gift card to a colleague of mine who had to travel to Oklahoma to help his college-aged daughter who had just been diagnosed with Leukemia. We have been so blessed in life that it was a joy to finally be able to share some of our good fortune with someone who really needed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.