Saturday, February 13, 2016

Weekly Blog Roundup



So you want to go to horse college, part 1: Experience vs Degree from Because Pony
I admit, I don't think terribly highly of equine programs. I think that a lot of the people who go through them end up terrific because they were already great - not necessarily because the program taught them so well. I think this is a good start to a good series and I'll be interested to read more.

Wellington Part 1: Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous
Wellington Part 2: Rubbing Elbows with Dressage Elites from Hand Gallop
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

10 ways to get along at the barn from Oh Gingersnap!
YES TO ALL OF THESE.

FCE Review: World Class Grooming by Cat Hill and Emma Ford from 'Fraidy Cat Eventing
I've been eyeing this book for a little while and this is a great review that makes me think I want to buy it.

Haiki Ride Recaps from Guinness on Tap
These are amazing.

Do you spoil your horse with tack? from Contact
I honestly don't. I think I may be in the minority, though? I've done my share of cycling through pieces of tack to make sure Tris is comfortable, but I am not usually a person to go out and buy the next biggest thing. On the other hand, Tris is not what anyone would describe as a sensitive horse, so maybe I've just been lucky.

Mental Toughness from The Jumping Percheron
My mental toughness has been decidedly lacking lately. This is a good post and a good reminder for me personally.

300th Post & Giveaway from Life of Riley
Have you SEEN Niamh's papercuts? Go forth and try to win one!

Virtual Adventures and Real Ones Too from Oh Gingersnap!
This is basically the coolest idea EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.