Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Equine Nutrition on Coursera: Week One

So I signed up for the Equine Nutrition class from the University of Edinburgh through Coursera, as I mentioned.

Verdict after one week: loving it.

I've increased my knowledge exponentially and we're only 1/5 of the way through the course. I've been thinking and looking back over my notes a ton since watching the videos. They have great information delivered in bite-sized chunks that are directly applicable to what I want to know.

I'm excited for week 2, and plan to start watching videos tonight!

Is anyone else taking it?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not taking it, but I watch all the videos and keep an eye on the forums as a TA. I did take it last year and this fall took the Big Bad Grad Level nutrition course as part of my Masters.

    I'm glad you're enjoying it and learning stuff. I learned so much last year and tell everyone I know with a horse to take it. It's so incredibly helpful to learn the information it offers, though she is covering things a bit differently than she did previously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took it last time it was offered...loved it, very informative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.