Saturday, July 22, 2017

Weekly Blog Roundup

Trivia Trail Ride with the Harvard Fox Hounds from Hand Gallop
I love this idea SO MUCH.

Tongue Tension from Not So Speedy Dressage
HUH. File this under "things I need to think about a lot more."

10 Tips for Your First Hunter-Jumper Show from Fly On Over
I know next to nothing about hunter-jumpers, so this was useful for me!

Qualifying from Ambitious
The idea here is that it's the quality of rides you put in, not necessarily the quantity of time; it's a philosophy I've always found particularly useful.

The Experiment: Introduction from Wait for the Jump
This is not quite horse related, but it's awesome. Follow through for the rest in the series. 

Adult Camp Adventures: Windurra from 'Fraidy Cat Eventing
LIVING THE DREAM.

Cattle Sorting from DIY Horse Ownership
Another dream of mine!

Barn Shopping for Baby from The $900 Facebook Pony
I've done a fair bit of barn shopping in my life, but never for a baby.

Let's discuss alternative therapies from House on a Hill
Everyone has Opinions on these, and it's good to see a thoughtful conversation.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.