Sunday, June 25, 2017

House Post: Spring Cleaning

Now that it's officially summer, I thought I'd review my spring cleaning list. I still have some items to clear up, but I've done pretty well so far.

- empty garage of all trash
- cut up shelving unit
- get garden bed ready for planting
- clean gutters
- organize linen closet
- clean dryer vent
- wash all window sills
- put together 1 bag of cloths to donate
- swap out winter clothes for spring/summer clothes
- polish bedroom floor
- clean out pantry
- tidy laundry area
- clean all ceiling fans
- switch over ceiling fan directions
- clean kitchen cabinets
- wash & pack away winter coats
- wash & iron all curtains

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love lists. I recently did many of the same things. Good luck and stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I need to do a serious window and window sill cleaning too, but it's probably my least favorite thing to do ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.