Saturday, May 13, 2017

Weekly Blog Roundup



A tail dying how to from Contact
I could never, ever pull this off with Tristan, but I do love the look of a nice black tail.

How not to be an a$$hole boarder from Riding with Scissors
Cosigned, every single one of these.

Austin Hunter Derby from She Moved to Texas
SO PRETTY.

Gaited Horses Can't Do Dressage from Wait for the Jump
Pfffffft, is what I say. Go here for thoughtful rebuttal.

Do you know how to fall? from Eventing Nation
Before I rode, I vaulted, and one of the first things I was taught as a young vaulter was how to fall. It's knowledge that has proved invaluable over the years, so I love this program.

Reflecting on Eventing from Equestrian at Hart
Yeah.

A Little Dog Horse Show Recap from Guinness on Tap
BEST. SHOW RECAP. EVER.

Non-horsey read for the week: Literature's Arctic Obsession.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I always love your blog roundups, although I never comment. But this time I had to--I read about the article about the LandSafe clinics and I knew my daughter and I would have to attend one. Turns out there is one in Warner NH in two weeks, only one hour from us. I would have never know this without your blog. So thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so great to hear! I'm so glad! I know one of the people involved in organizing that clinic, and I'm sure it will be exceptional. I'd love to hear what you learned at the clinic - if you want to write it up as a guest blogger, let me know.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.