Saturday, November 28, 2015

Still here

I hear you, puppy.

No blog post roundup this week, sorry!

Tris and I are both still alive and well. We've just been insanely busy this week.

Him, eating and sleeping and doing lazy horse things.

Me, going at breakneck speed on house projects, dealing with eight million things at work, and then hosting my entire family for Thanksgiving. Which went great! Despite the usual snags and oh the upstairs toilet and the kitchen sink going on the fritz. Sigh. Also, the downstairs bathroom not being finished (more on that later).

In addition to that, I brought my home computer in to a shop this week hoping that they could give it a tune-up. I am one of the last of the dinosaurs using an older desktop computer for most home computing, and mine was running like molasses. They cleaned it up and are going to double the available memory for me, which should get me another 3-5 years of use before I have to re-purchase.

Hence, less blogging. I didn't really think about how much I relied on having a home computer to blog, especially during an insanely busy work week, but there you have it.

I am hoping for a return to normalcy and sanity soon. I'd like that.

In the meantime, here's a shirt I bought while getting new shower curtains at Walmart. I would like t-shirt weather back so I can wear it!


1 comment:

  1. ha great shirt! good luck on getting back to normal :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.