Thursday, December 11, 2014

They Do Grow Up

When we met with our photographer for the wedding last week, one thing led to another and we ended up getting a bunch of photos of ourselves taken because we had, like, none. As in...I think there are three or four pictures of us together in the world. I have serious problems with photos of myself when a horse is not involved (and often even when a horse is involved). I don't really have body issues in the traditional sense, but I do think I have the kind of face (and body) that looks best in motion, and that's how I prefer to be, and damn it, I hate pictures of myself.

I digress.

We brought Arya, and since the photographer is both a family friend AND a volunteer photographer for a local dog rescue (he said his daughter has SIX rescue dogs, yikes) he thought it would be a great idea to do some shots of her.

They came out awesome. Here's my favorite: doesn't she look grown up?!

I think we'll keep her, even if she did puke all over the kitchen floor this morning and make me late for work. (At least she was very, very sorry about it and crawled into my lap to apologize.)

5 comments:

  1. great picture!! hope all the rest came out well too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's giant now! And obvi totally adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I still need to wrack your brain on life with a loose dog while you're gone. I feel like Sonny would destroy all the things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It's great to hear from you.